- Smoking is not allowed in the college.
- Gambling is not allowed in the college.
- Possession and/or use of any prohibited drugs is strictly prohibited.
- Possession and/or consumption of alcoholic beverages are not allowed (except for High Table Dinners).
- Visitors should not remain in the college after the visiting period.
- Students and visitors should not enter the room of student with opposite gender.
- Students should not provide rooms to visitors for overnight stay or sublet rooms to any other people, with or without monetary consideration.
- Students should not pass their student cards or room keycards to others.
- Students should not swap rooms with others.
- Students should not place any personal belongings at hallways, walkways or common areas.
- Students should not remove, change or install any facilities in rooms or in common areas.
- Students should maintain cleanness of common area and restore the site after used.
Note: Students should observe the University of Macau Management and Operational Rules for Residential Colleges and the rules of respective colleges. Breach of the rules may result in termination of residency in college.
To assist and advise the College Master on disciplinary actions, a Disciplinary Committee is established. Members include one academic staff, one administrative staff, one House Association representative, and two Resident Assistants. Their term of service is for one academic year. All members are required to sign a nondisclosure agreement in order to protect the privacy of students.
The duties of the Disciplinary Committee are:
- Accept complaints and determine if a complaint has merit
- Investigate cases and collect evidences
- Conduct hearing and discussion about the cases
- Recommended disciplinary actions to the College Master