In the Team Internship Program (TIP), students form multi-disciplinary teams to conduct projects overseen by a corporate sponsor. The typical process is:
- Corporate sponsor provides statement of work to school
- School offers student teams
- Corporate sponsor selects a team
- Kick-off, task execution, oral presentation, and written report
Participating students have opportunities to visit the corporate sponsor’s facilities, interact with its representatives, and possibly join the company as interns or employees in the future.
CKPC, on behalf of the University of Macau, will sign a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with each corporate sponsor. A corporate sponsor may support student teams, give presentations and workshops, and offer visit opportunities for students.
Steps to participate:
- Form your team
- Read the TIP SOP. Download the proposal template
- Come to TIP Hour and ask questions
- Submit your team’s proposal here
Proposal deadline: 2018-10-26
DataInsights Limited 盈盛資訊科技有限公司(http://www.datainsights.com.hk/) is a provider of big data analytics software products, solution and services, specializing in unstructured data, natural language processing, and machine learning for business analytics and optimization. DataInsights has corporate offices in Hong Kong, Guangzhou, and Zhuhai.